Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Sadopur Holds TEDx EVENT
Sadopur, 6th May, 2017
Maharishi Markandeshwar University,Sadopur organized its first annual TEDx event here today after the students of MMU Sadopur lead by Aniket Yadav got a license from TED to hold TEDx event here at the campus of the University.
The programme began at 9:30 AM. with the welcome address by Dr. Harish Kumar Sharma, Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Sadopur wherein he welcomed the chief guest Dr. Vishal Garg, Vice President M. M. University Trust, the speakers, delegates, organisers and faculty members. The theme for this event was shaping future.
The programme kick started with the highly motivating talk by Avelo Roy, who has won more than 14 business competition awards and was invited to speak at the White House Panel for entrepreneurship Education in USA. Thereafter Mridul Kabra, a renowned digital marketing trainer, who has worked on more than 100 websites and trained over 1500 students of IIT’s and NIT’s spoke on a different topic Digital money and Bitcoin.The other speakers of the day were as under:
- Krishan Gupta- Awidely travelled manin more than 70 countriesand the winner of the Best EmergingStart Up company in 2016.
- Nareen Sodhi- A great achiever in the field of Digital film production.
- Krishan Chahal- Guinness world record holder in memory. Many esteemed organisations like Davidson Academy, Naveda (U.S.A) Indian Air force IIT Kanpur, DRDO, Indian Navy etc. have benefitted from his talent of exceptional memory skills.
- RJ Meenakshi- A renowned RJ in broadcasting.
- Bezwada Wilson- Human Rights activists, known for his compaining against manual scavenging in India and winner of Ramon Magsaysay Award. He underscored the importance and strengthening of unity in diversity of India and not to take pride in the past glory of India but should work to bring back the glory of India.
- J. S. Ghai- Founder and CEO of the famous Santa Banta.com website.
- Vishal Sood- Innovative Strategic thinker
Thus as per the guidelines of the TED there was diversity of speakers who inspired, informed and motivated the audience. The audience were served a sumptuous treat of variety of ideas which can change their attitudes, lives and ultimately the world. TED is a nonprofit organisation and its aim is to only spread good ideas among the people of the world to foster betterment of the world. It is worth noting that TEDx conferences are being organized today in 32 Universities of China, Malaysia. Taiwan, Pakistan, Turki, Greece, Romania, France, Fizi, America, India, South Korea, Italy, Sweden, Mexico and Columbia.